With Carpay’s “Manage Fees” integration with Wayne Reaves, you and your customer can see CPI payments due on their account.
To enable this feature, please contact your Customer Success Specialist to have it turned on. We must ensure that the following information is in place to ensure this feature works properly for you and your customers.
Step 1: Inside Wayne Reaves
First, you need to add the Fee you want to charge to your customer’s account.
- Double click the account you want to add Fees to.
- Open the Payments tab at top.
- Scroll down to Manage Fees.
Step 2: Fill in the Info for “Fee 1”
- Description: CPI
- End Date: Should match day last payment is due
- You will then want to integrate the CPI payments with the payment schedule to ensure the payments are paid only at the time the regular scheduled payment is due. (Photo 2)
- Save and Exit
When you Click Fee Schedule, this is what you will see:
How Manage Fees is shown in Carpay:
You will see that the total amount due includes any unpaid CPI Fees:
You can see a more in-depth break down of the payment amount due along with any fees (such as CPI) by clicking on “View Suggested Payment Breakdown.” A pop-up will appear showing you the amounts due that equal the total balance owed.
When your customer logs in to Carpay and they click “Make a Payment,” it will bring up the below screen and show them the same breakdown you saw previously. Included in that will be any CPI Fees.