What all do I get when I signup for Carpay?
When you signup for Carpay, you’ll be given unlimited access and use to the following:
- Online Customer Portal: pay.carpay.com – This is where your borrowers can login from any web or mobile browser to make payments on and manage their auto loan with you.
- IVR Phone System: This automated phone system will take payments from your customers 24/7. Once you signup, your Carpay account manager will assign your dealership a phone number, and your customers will be able to call that phone number and make payments by typing in their credit card numbers through the automated system.
- Unlimited Text Reminders: Once your customers login to the Carpay system, Carpay will be able to send text messages to your customers to keep them up-to-date with their account, including payment reminders, autopay success, autopay failure, and other messages you’d like to send.
- Unlimited Email Reminders: Once your customers login to the Carpay system, Carpay will be able to send emails to your customers to keep them up-to-date with their account, including payment reminders, autopay success, autopay failure, and other messages you’d like to send.
- Carpay Admin Portal: From any web or mobile browser, you can login to your dealership’s Carpay Admin Portal and view real-time payment data from any payment channel that is entered into your Wayne Reaves DMS. This means you can view any incoming payments at any time from any web browser; as well as some other neat reporting features that Carpay offers!
- Virtual Terminal: Your dealership will have unlimited access to a virtual terminal that will allow you and your staff to manually enter in credit card payments.
- Cash Payments (optional): Once you’ve signed up with Carpay, you’ll be able to apply for our Cash Payments services. If your dealership is approved, your customers will be able to make cash payments from anywhere. [Learn about PaySafe here].
- Physical Terminal (optional): With Carpay, you’ll have the option to order physical terminals (swipers), which will process payments through your Carpay merchant account.